Selling a home isn’t free. And often, home sellers need to make concessions before they can close, but often these concessions work out for both the buyer and the seller. Say, for example, you offer to pick up some of their closing costs in exchange for keeping the asking price where you want. If you know how to offer seller concessions the right way, you can sell a house fast in Scottsdale, AZ and still get a good deal.
Some of the closing costs that a seller could pay for:
- Inspection fees
- Title insurance
- Property taxes
- Appraisal fees
- Attorney fees
- Recording Fees
Advantages Of Seller Concessions
- Covering some of the buyer’s closing costs can help you sell your house fast in Scottsdale, AZ without reducing the asking price. If your home has been on the market for awhile because you haven’t been able to find an eager buyer, you may want to consider offering some enticing concessions to generate more interest.
- You can fetch a high price for your home.
- Buyers will check out your property before other nearby for-sale properties because of your concessions.
- Since seller concessions are always negotiable, you can make counteroffer after counteroffer until an attractive deal is struck.
- If the buyer doesn’t have to pay a lot in closing costs, the loan approval process goes faster, and they can move into their new home earlier than expected.
Many regard seller concessions as being a win-win solution for both the buyer and seller. That said, you need to make sure these concessions are realistic, as the wrong concessions could cause you to profit less from the sale.
What Other Seller Concessions Can Be Offered To Entice Home Buyers?
Seller concessions don’t always have to be tied to the closing costs. You can offer other discounts or incentives to sweeten the deal. For example, you can:
- Offer to upgrade the appliances or fixtures in the house.
- Offer to sell the house with all the furniture in it.
- Offer to put in new carpeting or hardwood floors.
- Offer to renovate the bathrooms or the kitchen.
A buyer will be more inclined to finalize a deal with you if you offer the right incentives to influence their decision-making. Get to know potential buyers to get a feel for which incentives might appeal to them
If you feel that a traditional sale brings on too much stress, you should choose a cash home sale. Cash home buyers in Scottsdale, AZ will buy your house as is, and when you sell to them you can close in under 30 days. At Go Fast Offer, we buy houses in Scottsdale, AZ for cash! We don’t charge any commissions, and we’ll take care of the closing costs. Choose us when you want to sell your home and avoid paying numerous fees.