Are you unsure about listing your house on the market this summer? Given the pandemic and the uncertainty it has caused, it’s only fair to be worried about selling your home. Fortunately, the housing market isn’t as gloomy as it’s made out to be in the media. Many real estate experts believe that 2021 could be one of the best years to sell your house fast in Surprise, AZ. However, this does not mean you can depend on a realtor to do all the work for you. You have to make sure the property stands out and is sale worthy. Here are a few tips to prepare your house for a summer sale.
- Boost Curb Appeal: The first thing that attracts buyers is the exterior. Curb appeal has the potential to increase the value of your house by 25 percent. A few ways to improve your curb appeal are to paint your front door and add attractive, seasonal flowers. Petunias and zinnias are a few great options.
- Do Minor Upgrading: Home buyers are picky, so it is essential to meet their standards. Little things like modern light fixtures and an updated bathroom can make your house more appealing to buyers.
- Set the Right Price: If your property is sitting on the market for a long time, it often means that you haven’t priced it right. It can be tempting to price the house for more than your neighbor’s home, but you could end up pushing away potential buyers. It is better to list your house for the right price after considering its condition, location, and market value.
- Timing Is Everything: Summer might be an ideal time to put your home on the market, but it is also a season when the competition between sellers is the highest. List your home when there is a heightened sense of urgency among buyers. For example, some people may have failed to find a house even as the school reopening nears. These buyers will help you close quickly and sell your home for a better price.
- Contact a Cash Home Buyer: The average number of days a house sits on the market is around 68 days. But if you want to sell your house in less than a week, contact a cash home buyer in Surprise, AZ. Plus, you don’t have to wait until summer, and you can sell your house at any time of the year. We buy houses in Surprise, AZ for cash, irrespective of the condition or location.
Remember, you want to sell your house for the maximum price in the least possible time. So follow these tips when you are selling your home.